Tips for Dry or dehydrated hair
Dry hair is one that, even if it is freshly washed, looks lifeless, dull, without volume or without natural movement.
Some characteristics of dry hair are:
But how do you know if you have dry hair?
1. Lack of shine.
2. rough to the touch.
3. Inflexible hair
4. Very fragile thread, which breaks easily.
5. Split ends.
Why does hair dry?
The correct treatment will depend on the reason why the hair is dry.
• Sometimes the hair dries out and breaks easily due to the nature of each person. It is part of the biological makeup of the person.
• The use of products that mistreat the hair such as dyes, fixatives, gel with alcohol, among others, can dry out the hair.
• An incorrect diet
• Excessive heat from the sun or from drying tools cause the neckline to lose moisture.
• Health problems, both physical and emotional, such as stress and excessive lack of rest.
• Wash your hair too much.
How to counteract dehydration or dry them out of the hair?
When you already know the reason for your hair dehydration, you are in a better position to solve your situation.
Some helpful tips are:
• Wash hair no more than 2 or 3 times a week.
• Always use with special products for dry or dehydrated hair.
• Stimulates the fat glands with light scalp massages.
• Protect your strand with a special strand sealer for dehydrated hair.
• Avoid hair products that contain sulfates, salts, alcohol, or other harsh chemicals.
• Use a deep moisturizing mask at least once a week.
• Periodically trim the ends of the Antea hair that start to split.
• Consume products rich in vitamins and minerals. Especially walnuts and almonds.
• Keep your body hydrated by consuming plain water.
Some products for dehydrated hair
• Adara coconut milk and aloe vera mask
• Adara milk, coconut and aloe vera shampoo
• Adara strand sealant and gloss drops